MO Money Matters Program
Fix and Flip Mentorship Program
Purchasing Real Estate As A 1st Time Investor Can Be Very Difficult
Typically on a fix and flip you will need to put 20-30% down, you will have to worry about contractors and repair cost and putting the home back on the market. These down payment requirements are typical for hard money and private lenders because they want to know you have some skin in the game.
But What If I Tell You I Have A Better Way To Get Started.
We supply the funds. We do all the work. You get the credit!
No Down payment Required To Purchase The Home
Mo Money Matters- is specifically designed for FIRST-TIME real estate investors. In addition to personal support from expert investors, the program has built in benefits to give first time investors credibility for future deals.
We supply the funds and purchase the investment property in your name. Your name is on the HUD. You will be provided with the address and all of the pertinent information related to the entire project. We pay our in house contractors to rehab the property for you!
You will be able to visit the property at any time throughout the process. You can have photos and videos sent to you throughout the process as well. Once the rehab has been completed, our real estate team markets and sells the property for you!
This entire process takes approximately 4 to 6 months. Once sold the proceeds passes through our back office and pays off the loan. You walk away with a minimum profit of $20,000!
Let me sum it up for you:
- Your credit qualifies you for funding
- Our real estate team purchases the house. YOUR name is on the HUD statement.
- Our real estate team rehabs the property (We have contractors available)
- Our real estate team sells the property and you walk away with a minimum on $20,000!
- Its a WIN WIN for everyone!
Here is what you need to qualify:
- 680+ credit score
- W2 income more than 30K (must qualify for 45K in unsecured funding)
- Less than 6 inquires on your credit report in the last 6 months
- No new credit within the last 6 months
- No bankruptcies less than 2 years old
- No collections, charge offs, judgements in the last 2 years
- No late payments in the last 2 years
- Less than 50% utilization on revolving credit
Let us help you fund your dream. Fill out the form and we will contact you.
– Every Possibility LLC